“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
~William Arthur Ward
Today this blog is 2 years old.
It has been an overwhelmingly positive experience. I could not have anticipated the friends I’ve made, the stuff I’ve learned – about music and art and blogging and life. I never dreamed that I’d find such inspiration online. From fellow bloggers and from followers.
Thank you to David, Sandy, and oawritingspoemspaintings for nominating me for the Family of Bloggers award. Thank you to David, Ivon and Laura for the nominations for the 2012 Blog of the Year award. I am touched, honoured, and humbled by these nominations.
In lieu of accepting these awards, heartfelt gratitude goes out to:
- DK. For friendship most of all – and advice, laughter, inspiration, and challenges.
- Joy, Anne, Susan, Dana, Suzanne, Robert, Gail, Erica - for your blogs and inspiration and comments and encouragement. Maybe we’ll meet at conferences someday?
- David M., Beverly, Joe, Tim. For your intentional and sometimes unwitting contributions to this blog – and your friendship.
- Every reader and follower who has taken the time to read and to leave a comment. I am encouraged and inspired on a daily basis.
- My colleagues in APTA and ARMTA. For your comments and support. I’ve learned so much from you – my community and my friends.
- My facebook friends and family.
- anake. chopin – ray charles – pink floyd. laughing!
Here’s to more. Cheers.